RABAT: The death toll from a building collapse in the Moroccan city of Fes has risen to 15 people, a source from the public prosecutor’s office told AFP on Friday.
The building collapse also injured five people, while two children were among those killed, the source said.
It was unclear how many people in total were inside the five-story building when it crumpled on Thursday.
Authorities had previously given a toll of nine people dead.
Last December, two other buildings collapsed in Fes, killing a total of 22 people.
And in May last year, also in Fes, nine people died when a residential building fell.
Morocco building collapse death toll rises to 15: prosecutor’s office source
Short Url
https://arab.news/y2yg8
Morocco building collapse death toll rises to 15: prosecutor’s office source
- The building collapse also injured five people, while two children were among those killed
- Authorities had previously given a toll of nine people dead










